High Ercall Primary School

Come and talk to us

We hope that all our parents would feel that if they are unsure or unhappy about something they would firstly come and talk to us about it so that we can help and solve the problem.

You can:

- email the school

- phone to have a conversation with either your child's teacher or with Mrs Roberts

- come into school to make an appointment

We often find that talking about any problems at the earliest possible stage resolves the problem. Even if you think it is something quite small, please let us know so that we can help.

What if I am still not happy?

If you still feel that the issue has not been addressed to your satisfaction, and you have not already spoken to Mrs Roberts, then make an appointment to come in to talk about the problem.

If you have already spoken to Mrs Roberts, and you are still unhappy, we have a clear Complaints Policy which we will follow. Please download the policy from the related documents section of this page.

What if I have a complaint about the support my child provides for my child with Special Educational Needs?

Mrs Roberts is the Headteacher and school SENCO. Please speak to Mrs Roberts in the first instance. If you are still unhappy, please follow the School Complaints Policy. Mrs Ward is the vice Chair of the Governors and the SEN link Governor.

Related Documents