We are proud of the appearance of our children. It is important to us that the children look and feel smart, and take pride in their school uniform. We hope that parents will support us to ensure that all children wear our uniform, preferably with the school logo, but certainly in school colours.
To purchase school uniform online, please visit the School Shop Direct website:
To view the uniform flyer please click here
To view the school uniform policy, please click here
- Navy blue jumper, cardigan or school sweatshirt
- Grey trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore
- White shirt, blouse, polo/sport shirt or top
- Plain socks or tights - white, grey or navy
- Sensible school shoes - no heels. Sensible boots are allowed in the Winter months. Trainers are not acceptable school shoes.
Summer uniform (optional)
- Light blue checked dress
- Grey shorts
- White, navy or grey socks or tights
Sweatshirts and polo sports shirts can be ordered from the school shop above.
Second hand clothing is available. Please ask at the office.
Children are expected to have separate clothes for physical education. Please could you ensure it is in school at all times, as sometimes the children may do a PE activity on a different day.
Any combination of the school colours: grey, white and navy are acceptable.
Indoor P.E. kit
- Navy Shorts and white T - shirt. T-shirts with big logos or football shirts are not allowed.
- Bare feet are essential for this type of lesson as it enables children to be sure-footed on both floor and apparatus.
- Loose clothing such as large T shirts, knee length baggy shorts and leggings are particularly dangerous and are not allowed.
Outdoor P.E. kit
- The same as indoor P.E. kit except in colder months when a navy track-suit or hoodie and leggings may be worn.
- Plimsolls or trainers must be worn. Shoes and sandals are dangerous for running in and are not allowed. Football boots should only be worn with the protection of shin pads.
It is advisable to ensure that names are put on all clothing and footwear (name tags may be purchased from the school office). If, as sometimes happens, a child takes home the wrong article of clothing at the end of the school day, it is easy to exchange articles the following day when they are clearly marked. Children who have lost articles should check with the school office. A small amount of lost property is also kept in the infant block. Due to the lack of storage space your child will need a sensible sized bag to carry home books, games kit etc.
In case of accidents spare pairs of pants and socks are always useful for the infant children.
- Pupils are discouraged from wearing jewellery and should only wear stud earrings and a watch. All other jewellery is not acceptable.
- Where these guidelines conflict with cultural practices, items of religious significance may be worn only at the child's own risk. They should, however, be covered with sticky tape or sweat bands to minimise risk of injury
- We also ask that children do not wear nail polish.
- We ask that the children keep natural hair colours. If hair dye is used, it should still be a natural colour. Children should not come to school with bright hair dye - unless there is a special school related occasion.
- We ask that hair styles are not extreme in any way.
- Any long hair should be tied up.